Sunday, April 12, 2015

Products I have used up! ♡


  I always get really excited when I finish the products I buy. I feel like I have gotten my moneys worth! So I will be telling you the products I have used up and if I am going to repurchase them or not. If you have used up any products recently let me know in the comments!

  • Simple cleansing facial wipes
I always go to Sam's to buy a big bundle of these wipes because I love them. They gently take off my makeup and don't burn or sting my face like some other wipes. I use up these wipes all the time and I do plan to buy more!
  • Bath & Body Works winter cranberry hand sanitizer
I bought this during Christmas and started using it about a month ago. I really like the smell even though I am not a big fan of cranberrys. Bath & Body Works won't sell this kind till' next winter time but I will more likely repurchase.
  • Carmex lip balm strawberry
I always have a problem with chapped lips and this lip balm worked great! I love the texture and formula for my lips. Very affordable too! I will repurchase :)
  • Emerald cocoa roast almonds
I remember the first time I tried these. I was at my friends house and she had some and I could not stop eating them. So, I went out and bought me some and they are delicious. Plus I am trying to eat healthier and these almonds are good for you! I will repurchase these yummy snacks!
  • B&BW White Barn Eucalyptus Mint candle
It took me forever to burn this candle to the bottom! I love the smell of this candle, Very clean smelling. I don't think it helps with stress because I have the body wash aswell and I just use it for the smell. But I love candles and I will get around to buying this candle again! I like trying other scents though.
  • Neutrogena Hydro Boost
You saw this product in my skin care routine post and I still love it. I will eventually repurchase but I always like trying other moisturizers. Plus I am keeping my eye out for coupons because it is pricey for drug store in my opinion,
  • J'Adore by DIOR
This perfume smells heavenly. It took me a really long long long time to use it up! I still have a couple sprits left. It is pricey but it last me a long time and it is a great smell. I will repurchase after I use up my other perfumes because I have a ton!

Can't wait to use up other products of mine. Hope you like this post!

Instagam: @LoveCristinaMarie
Twitter: www.twitter.com/lovecristinam

Join Influenster! : www.influenster.com/r/1057809

Follow me on BlogLovin' :http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-cristina-marie-heart-suit-13870419

For Business Inquires or Collaborations: lovecristinamarie@gmail.com

Milo Gift Shop 40% off code (lovecristinamarie) www.milogiftshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment