Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Milo Gift Shop Skinny Tumbler Review! (Discount Code!)

Hello lovelys!

I am truly in love with my Milo Gift Shop skinny tumbler. It is perfect for the upcoming summer time and overall stylish!


  • Retails for $28.00 (Use code: "lovecristinamarie" for 40% off your purchase)
  • Design theme is Truman. There are many themes to choose from.
  • Holds 20oz.
  • Something I love is that it is monogrammed. Monogrammed items are such a big trend and I am loving it! I got mine in the color hot pink. But you can change the color and font to fit your liking!
  • You can hold hot and cold beverages.
  • I am amazed by the quality. Usually tumblers break and are just terrible but quality but not Milo's! Will definitely be long lasting!
  • Very light weight
  • Very stylish. I take it to work and school and I get so many compliments! It is truly adorable.
  • Shipping was fast and easy!
  • Overall really pleased with product and service.
Milo gift shop website: www.milogiftshop.com 

If you guys get a tumbler let me know in the comments below! We can be twins :)

Instagam: @LoveCristinaMarie
Twitter: www.twitter.com/lovecristinamJoin Influenster! : www.influenster.com/r/1057809Follow me on BlogLovin' :http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-cristina-marie-heart-suit-13870419For Business Inquires or Collaborations: lovecristinamarie@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment