Friday, March 27, 2015

Hair Tips : How to make your hair grow faster ! ♡


This is a photo of my hair during the summer. I cut my hair to my shoulders around December. My hair has grown a lot and people always ask me how does my hair grow so fast? So here are my tips!
  • Do not wash your hair everyday. I wash my hair every other day. Your scalp releases natural oils that moisturize your hair cuticles. This helps your hair grow. Plus if you dry out your hair from washing it a lot, your hair will grow slow.
  • Use less heat tools. Heat tools could cause breakage and damage your hair. This will result to more split ends and your hair will have to trimmed a lot. Slowing down your journey to long hair. But, if you do use heat tools use a really good heat protector. 
  • Use a wide tooth comb when brushing wet hair! Using a regular paddle brush could break and pull out your hair. A wide tooth comb will not be as harsh on your hair.
  • Drink water. Water helps with everything! Keep hydrated :)
  • Vitamins are your best friend! Filling your body with vitamins will help your hair grow. B - complex vitamins are great for your hair!
  • Another tip is Time. Just know that it takes time. Your hair won't be long over night. Just be patient!
Hope my tips were helpful! Keep in mind everyone's genes are different so everyone's hair grows at a different rate. Just be keep your hair healthy and always stay happy with your hair. Your hair is beautiful no matter what length! Let me know some of your hair tips in the comments below!

Instagam: @LoveCristinaMarie
Join Influenster! : www.influenster.com/r/1057809
For Business Inquires or Collaborations: lovecristinamarie@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment