Saturday, March 21, 2015

Skin Care Routine ♡

Hello loves! I wanted to talk about my skin care routine. Like I mention in my last post, during the summer I had a huge acne break out. So throughout this year I have tried out many products but the products I am using now have really helped out my skin. It is not completely healed but it has improved a lot. If anyone has any questions about my acne journey please contact me!
  • Simple Makeup Remover Wipes 
    • I first wipe off all of my makeup with the Simple wipes. It does not sting my face and has a good smell. Removes my makeup well. 
    • Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub
    I only scrub this on my nose area because that is wear my black heads are.
    • Clean & Clear Deep Action
    I scrub the clean & clear all over my face. I love this scrub because it leaves a cooling tingling feeling on my face. Makes my skin feel really good!
    • Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser
    I purchased Purity at Sephora and many beauty gurus raved about it. It is a gentle cleanser so it is not as harsh on my skin which I love! Plus it goes great with my next product...
    • Clarisonic Mia 1 Sonic
    I always heard people talk about the Clarisonic so I bought mine at Sephora. I had a choice between the Clarisonic one and two but I chose one because it was cheaper and I didn't want to spend another $50 for the Clarisonic two. I have the color hot pink. It does clean very well and it did help get rid of some of my acne and made others smaller.
    • Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
    The first moisturizer I use is the hydro boost water gel. I really like this moisturizer  because the texture feels like water but drys quickly. Plus the smell is amazing!
    • Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme
    I got this sample when I visited the Estee Lauder and I feel like it really leaves my face fresh and moisturized. Glad I got to try it out!
    • EOS Lip Balm
    After using all these products I always moisturize my lips with the EOS lip balm in mint!

    Thank you for reading! Also you can follow my blog on bloglovin now!

    Instagam: @LoveCristinaMarie
    Join Influenster! : www.influenster.com/r/1057809
    For Business Inquires or Collaborations: lovecristinamarie@gmail.com 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment