Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Estée Lauder Haul ♡



Hello dolls! So I finally got time to spend with my mother and grandmother and we visited Belks for some shopping. Since we are transitioning from winter to spring I had to pick up some new products to create a fresh spring look. Estée Lauder has always been a favorite for me. The lady working was super nice and she gave me a lot of samples! More to review!

I really wanted to try out the Double Wear foundation. One of my friends swears by this foundation as one of the best foundations so I thought why not give it a try. This foundation is suppose to be long wearing and has a 15 hour staying power. The coverage is medium and it is a buildable foundation. I am in the shade Ivory Nude (I know I am a ghost!) This foundation cost $37.

This is the Revitalizing Supreme anti-aging creme. Basically helps prevents signs of aging. 1.0z is $50.00.

The Clear Difference advanced blemish serum is something I am really excited to try! During the summer I broke out and had a full face of acne. Throughout the year it has slowly improved but my skin is still not at its best. I still have blemishes on my chin area and my forehead so hopefully this serum works wonders! 1.0oz is $54.00.

I got this sample of the perfume called Modern Muse. It smells wonderful and would be a great scent for spring! 1oz is $60.00.
Again another product I am excited to try out for my skin. This is the Perfectly Clean multi-action foam cleanser/purifying mask. 5oz is $25. 

If you would like a review on any of these products comment below or on any of my social medias! I hope you enjoyed my first blog post and be sure to subscribe for more :)

P.S - If you plan to shop Estée Lauder online visit here to save some money!

For business inquires please e-mail me: lovecristinamarie@gmail.com
Instagram: lovecristinamarie
Twitter: lovecristinam
Support by using #lovecm

No comments:

Post a Comment